The Trex Blog – Nine Outdoor Living Resolutions For 2018
It’s that time of year again to set goals that clean up bad habits and create new attitudes. But with more than half of all New Year’s resolutions failing, we suggest setting some that you’ll want to keep – goals to up your joy and happiness by simply spending more time outdoors.
We have a few resolutions we think might do the trick.
2. Fuel the passion within. Relaxation comes in the form of comfy blankets, mugs of hot chocolate, gathered around a roaring fire pit. Our top 10 fireside decks inspire you to aspire.
3. Pencil in some “me” time. Follow Trex on Instagram and let the beauty of our outdoor images soak your thoughts and erase the day’s hard moments.
4. Embrace the unknown. Knowledge is power and our cost calculator provides just the numbers you need to answer questions and move you closer to the outdoor space of your dreams.
5. Be kind to your skin. Enjoy your outdoor retreat while staying protected from the UV rays with the perfect amount of shade provided by a Trex® Pergola™.
7. Nurture your green thumb. Satisfy your need to be one with nature and plant a cascade of color in our beautiful made in part with eco-friendly recycled material.
8. Get messy every now and then. Our low-maintenance decking lets you unleash your creativity and then follow it up with peace-of-mind, easy cleanup.
9. Recycle, recycle, recycle. There’s no better resolution than one that makes positive impact on our planet. Gather your plastic waste, donate to our film recycling program and know you’ve done your part to protect our world for years to come.
This content was originally published here.